Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I reached level 1317 where there is a treasure chest. I am being told get the treasure when you reach level. I just reached the level, what now?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have had the problem where you tap on the treasure chest & it doesn't open nor can you keep playing. The only way out was to reinstall Candy Crush but of course you lose the treasure in the process!
If you tap on the treasure chest on the map screen then the rewards will pop up on your screen for you to collect!