Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am at level 131 and need to wait more than 1400 minutes to get a new level so I can play again. (sorry for my bad English) Is this normal. Befor I needed to wait 30 minutes for 1 level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This can happen if you have adjusted the time on your mobile for some reason. You will need adjust it back until the timer is normal (check in the game) and then once it's normal go back and change the time to normal
please tell how pass level1400