Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've read all the tips along with watching all the videos. When I get a bomb with the wrapped candy, my whole board clears. I cannot get past this.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've seen this issue, but I'm not sure what can be done. Hopefully it will be addressed soon so you can carry on playing. Have you tried it on mobile, maybe its different there?