⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush 1748

Options
Kevin_Jenkins
Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2

Another boring level where you just have to wait for a very lucky board. Iv'e played over 50 times and never got close to even removing the bombs so always lose with 15 lives left boring boring boring.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

As boring as listening to your constant moaning? I doubt it? Did it ever occur to you that it's your play which is at fault? I finished this off on my third attempt first time through and have just revisited the level and beat it first go using just one lollipop. So I guess I'm just one lucky dude, huh? Shame it doesn't seem to carry over into the lottery!

• kitty-3
    kitty-3 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I've only managed to get rid of the bombs 3 times in the many times I've played this level.  However, I can't seem to get more than 80,000 points.  Baz, any tips on boosting the scores once the bombs are gone?  I have been able to make stripe and wrapped candies after I get rid of the bombs, but my point total seems to lag.  

• DarthRenny
    DarthRenny Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

As boring as listening to your constant moaning? I doubt it? Did it ever occur to you that it's your play which is at fault? I finished this off on my third attempt first time through and have just revisited the level and beat it first go using just one lollipop. So I guess I'm just one lucky dude, huh? Shame it doesn't seem to carry over into the lottery!

Since you're obviously such a Candy Crush master, any advice on this level for the rest of us faulted players?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?