Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am absolutely bored with these timed levels,which are impossible unless candy decides it is going to let you do it, getting to the point of quitting the game it is getting tedious and almost a chore is King ever going to get rid of them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's a bit harsh Baz. I also hate timed levels. I have bad arthritis and They are not easy for me. I cannot get past a timed level without using boosters. By saying she hates timed levels is not spoiling it for other people. I sympathise with you Jane. We should start a partition. I know hundreds of people playing CC that hate timed levels for one reason or another. You obviously have no brain Baz because timed levels don't take much brain power just clicking power. I'ts all about the luck of getting the right candies to drop.
I sincerely hope not (and the delicious little joke that's in Level 1762 suggests that King is of that opinion too - moaning Minnies beware)! They have been part of the game since the very first (the first timed level is Level 10) so if you dislike them you've waited an awfully long time to say so! But if you don't want to play then don't. Nobody's got a gun to your head and there are thousands of alternatives available. Don't ruin the game for the rest of us just because you can't be bothered.