timed

Jane_Hawkins
Jane_Hawkins Posts: 1 Newbie

I am absolutely bored with these timed levels,which are impossible unless candy decides it is going to let you do it, getting to the point of quitting the game it is getting tedious and almost a chore is King ever going to get rid of them 

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

I sincerely hope not (and the delicious little joke that's in Level 1762 suggests that King is of that opinion too - moaning Minnies beware)! They have been part of the game since the very first (the first timed level is Level 10) so if you dislike them you've waited an awfully long time to say so! But if you don't want to play then don't. Nobody's got a gun to your head and there are thousands of alternatives available. Don't ruin the game for the rest of us just because you can't be bothered.

• Lynn_PS
    Lynn_PS Posts: 53 Level 2

That's a bit harsh Baz.  I also hate timed levels.  I have bad arthritis and They are not easy for me.  I cannot get past a timed level without using boosters.  By saying she hates timed levels is not spoiling it for other people.  I sympathise with you Jane.  We should start a partition.  I know hundreds of people playing CC that hate timed levels for one reason or another.  You obviously have no brain Baz because timed levels don't take much brain power just clicking power.  I'ts all about the luck of getting the right candies to drop.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?