Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yesterday I've finished the Special with 3 Levels for one Life each Level but I did not get the gifts. Can you tell me why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sabine. Welcome to King Care! I am very sorry that you did not receive your gifts, I can understand your disappointment. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon on the top left hand corner of the screen. :-)
Have a lovely day!