Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased package on 31st May which included 100 gold bars. They have vanished. How do I get them back??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kate. Welcome to King Care! I am very sorry that you have had this unpleasant experience. I would like to make things right again. :-)
As this involves personal account information, I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet day! :-)