Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I tried to install the latest update. In doing so, I lost my recent purchase, and it put me back to level 1. How can I restore my level and get my items purchased?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you go to the app settings on the home screen (bottom left corner) then in the green cog menu you will see a button for restore purchases. Tap this and it should work