Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have signed off of facebook and back on but to no avail. I cannot get any help from facebook. How do I get my perks back such as the treasure chests?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The promotions or 'perks' as you have called them, are only on for a limited time and also, they do not get added to every players game. King run them like tests, so maybe only 60% of players seem to get them. This has been a trend for a while so this might explain why you don't see them anymore.