Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was at level 350 when i reset my phone. I was not connected to facebook. How can i get my game progress back? Game ID - 7224385776
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sudhir- Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that you have had a problem with your game progress. Let's try and get you back on track! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet weekend!