Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've recently made several purchases through the app on my mobile and none of them appear to be downloading to my app but I'm being charged? Can you please help me with refund?
This bundle was also purchased twice cause I received Facebook error message
- See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/refund-for-bundle-22-99#entry_52393
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi!
I think the easiest way to get a refund in iTunes is to click on the link in the email receipt. Just click on the 'report a problem' link.
If you need to get in contact with King Support then use this link: https://care.king.com/en/contact
Cheers :-)