Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My gold bars are disappearing. I payed real money for them. my email is Nigel.chester1@ntlworld.com, I play as Nina ( Nigel has his own account)
please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nina- I am really sorry that you have experienced a problem with your Gold Bars, I would like to look into this for you. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. Have a sweet weekend!