Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
outside button says 15 moves to get 20000 points. Inside says 30 moves to get 20000 points. I've done both. It does not state that balloons need to be busted or bombs need to be exploded. How do I pass this level??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm sure this isn't the first level set up in this way so you should know this but on any score target level which contains countdown bombs you must complete all moves (30 in this case) before you are credited with a score. If a bomb counts down to zero at any point during the level you will lose a life. You can't 'cheat' the level by gaining the score and making a quick exit.