Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have tried sending you my complaint on the contact us in the purchase area but it will not allow my message to send. I just bought a 9.99 gold bar package and now it is not on my account. Please fix this. Thank you my email partydoll80@gmail.com
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Katrina. Welcome to King Care! I am very sorry about your purchase. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet weekend!