Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
last time i paid attention i had over 60 gold bars now im down to 16. im extra careful now that you have the extra spin option in a new location so i know im not buying extra spins to complete a level. but where did they all go.
thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that you have experienced a problem with your Gold Bars, I would like to look into this for you. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet weekend!