Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When i'm playing my iPhone 4s turned into a black screen and the game is lost. I reinstalled cc but I lost my progress. I have to start all over. Can you help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Laura- Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that you have had a problem with your game progress. Let's try and get you back on track! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet day! :-)