Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased gold bars and used 9 before I ended up replacing my phone. my Game progress followed me but not the gold bars. Can you help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that you have lost some of your Gold Bars since upgrading your phone, this should not happen :-(
I would like to check a few of your account details. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Have a sweet day!