Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It shows up on my Facebook notifications, but does not carry over to my game. I have tried both installing and re- installing both Facebook and Candy Crush. Both items are up to date. Please advise.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having the same problem, use to be able to close out of candy crush and sign back in and I'd get the help that was sent, but that doesn't work anymore either
Have had this problem for several months. I was told it was a problem in my settings. I have allowed almost everyone/thing permission to my account and still no lives or tickets. It shows on Facebook friends have sent requests but they aren't there. Ready to find a new crush.
I got the same problem...I need tickets but no one can receive my request. Even though they can, they can't send out the ticket to me.