How in the world are you supposed to beat level 1330?

Options
mlcamp
mlcamp Posts: 5 Level 2

I have tried everything I can think of and I swear those spawner things are making icing more than every 3 moves. Even so if you make 3 moves and then the spawner thing covers things with 4 icings then how are you ever going to win. I look on the how to sites and they all have the white icing that you only have use one do move to break but the metal icing you have to use 2 moves. Mine are all metal and don't change in the middle of the game. I think it's messed up. I don't mind a challenge but you have to make it beatable. Please help.

Best Answer

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Well, yes, they are making icing more than once every three moves. The pace of spawning increases the longer the game goes on. If you hit the spawner with a striped candy, striped/wrapped combo, or as part of a colour bomb x 2 combo that will delay the next spawning as well as doing damage to the spawner which will ultimately result in it exploding. If you have a coconut wheel booster available (and if you don't, get some for free using one of the many methods on offer) that will help enormously in both clearing icing and slowing and destroying the spawners.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Well, yes, they are making icing more than once every three moves. The pace of spawning increases the longer the game goes on. If you hit the spawner with a striped candy, striped/wrapped combo, or as part of a colour bomb x 2 combo that will delay the next spawning as well as doing damage to the spawner which will ultimately result in it exploding. If you have a coconut wheel booster available (and if you don't, get some for free using one of the many methods on offer) that will help enormously in both clearing icing and slowing and destroying the spawners.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?