Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I logged on and played the board i was on. It was over 1000. I backed out to play the treasure wheel. When i did this for what ever reason all my passed boards reset to as if i just started the game. Why? And can i get my progress back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mitch,
I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your game progress in Candy Crush Saga. I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care