can't exit game on Kindle Fire

Options
13»

Answers

• SEnglund
    SEnglund Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This has now been solved as of June 29,2016. My Kindle is back to functioning normally now. Thank you King.

Not working still on my kindle either. No updates on the app in the app store either. Super frustrating
  • Luko
    Luko Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys. Having the same issue so tweeted it to King the other day and just got a direct message saying that they appreciate my feedback but they've decided that recources should be used for other things that would benefit a larger number of players. They also say they don't plan a fix for this in the foreseeable future. Nice. So us kindle users just have to put up with this it would seem. Surely this is a basic need of the player?! I'd have thought they could have run another small update to restore this feature but then i know nothing of game programming. Pish. >·<

I know :( it does kinda make you feel like your custom isn't important! I struggle to believe that it's not an easy fix
  • Luko
    Luko Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited June 2016
    Options

Here is a workaround for the recent "can't exit CC on a Kindle Fire" problem: The problem for me was that (as of an update two weeks ago) the Kindle menu icon/button disappeared from the middle of the right side of the screen.  My work-around is: Press and hold the hardware button for shutting down the Kindle.  When you see the option to "Cancel" or "Shutdown", SELECT CANCEL.  Hopefully, the missing Kindle menu icon will reappear for you; it does for me.

This worked for me, thanks for that :) much quicker than having to launch browser from the game just to get out. Shame King didn't offer this suggestion as an interim thing while they get round to fixing it. Not that they plan to apparently.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?