Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How does this keep happening? I lost 20 gold bars last month.
I lost gold bars and there is no reason. Am I at 80 characters yet?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi SueB42- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you have experienced a problem with your Gold Bars. I would like to look into this for you. I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. If you are viewing King Care on a mobile device, please select "My Page" in the menu and you will find your messages there.
Have a sweet weekend! :-)