Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a booster bundle for £1.49 on 13th June 2016. Now all my boosters have disappeared. You need to restore them; the in-game restore option does nothing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- I am really sorry that you have lost some items, I can understand your disappointment. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet day!