1801and the fish booster

Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

I had 3 jellies left to clear the board.  I had one move left so I used the fish --the fish that always clears 3 jellies.  And do you know it only cleared 2 .  That's right only 2 fish swam around instead of the usual 3.  Now I was out of moves with 1 jelly left.  It's stuff like this that really makes me mad.  It makes me feel like it is not an accident that it happened that way.  And by the way they were 3 separate one jelly spaces- not the double jelly on one space.  This frustrates me.  I do what needs to be done on the level. use boosters up and bam--sorry not this time-- game "glitch".  Yeah right.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

Since there is no possible way of verifying that this is actually what happened and that you had completed all the tasks for this level including the ingredients I'm really not sure what you expect from this rant. I would ask you to consider the actual probability that King deliberately programmed a failure option for a situation which is extremely unlikely to occur just to frustrate you. It is, I think, extremely unlikely that this is anything other than just one of those things. Conspiracy theories rarely hold up to the slightest scrutiny and this is no different. You lost a life and some boosters. You can easily regain both without expense. Moving on!

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

Well you certainly are full of opinions, Baz James, (which you are certainly entitled to).  However, it's like I tell my students--there is a way to express your opinions so that others will actually think about what you say rather than not want to consider what you are saying.  "What I expect from this rant?"  Probably just to vent.  I actually have spent money on this game you call "free".  And I chose to. I CHOSE to.  That is the key word. And honestly, if you think King has no control over what happens in these games, then you are kidding yourself.  They are in it to make money, and I understand that.  They can't provide the game for free (really).  But now, (as with levels like1810), game play is deliberately being designed for players to spend money--and not just a few dollars either--a lot of money.  We, (players that love this crazy game), are just getting sick of the very obvious "money-grabbing" levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?