Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not receiving tickets from friends at the end of each level so i have to wait the 72 hours. Its happened twice now, but my question got marked duplicate but i cant view replies
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kari- Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that you are not able to see the updates and replies. I have now sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen. Have a sweet day! :-)