Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am currently on level 171 and everytime I come close to completing it the game freezes and I had to start from the beginning its not fair same thing happens with my normal candy crush to
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The harsh truth is that it's probably your OS. Every time King gets a grip on iOS, Apple does another update and breaks everything again. If you want secure play then your best bet is, I'm afraid, on a PC or on Facebook through a standard web browser. They've done so much running just to stand still that I wouldn't be at all surprised if King just stops providing the app altogether sometime in the future.