Level 1575 Candy Crush Saga

Breasy
Breasy Posts: 16 Level 2

I have wasted 100's of lives on this level with no success.  I play on my PC and on my Android phone, makes no difference.  It is impossible to pass this level without buying it, and not even sure that would help, because I attempted to buy extra moves 2 days ago.  It took my money, gave me the gold bars, but when I tried to play on it took the gold but froze the game.  I am usually more patient with these hard levels but this one boggles the mind.  I have exploded all of the candy balls plus more that I have managed to make while playing and still cannot reach the goal of 72,000.  Some one needs to explain to me exactly how this level cvan be passed!

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

Save the candy balls (I assume you mean colour bombs) for as long as possible to ensure that they take as many candies as possible and don't waste them on single colours. Always use them in combos (colour bomb/wrapped candy is the biggest scorer) or just leave them alone. When time runs out any that are left over will be exploded anyway and that can be enough to carry you over the line.

• Breasy
    Breasy Posts: 16 Level 2

Save the candy balls (I assume you mean colour bombs) for as long as possible to ensure that they take as many candies as possible and don't waste them on single colours. Always use them in combos (colour bomb/wrapped candy is the biggest scorer) or just leave them alone. When time runs out any that are left over will be exploded anyway and that can be enough to carry you over the line.

Most of the time as soon as the color bomb is released it becomes the only move possible to match it with a single color.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?