Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when i try to send request to my friends to lock up a new level in Candy crush, the game tells me
- failed, couldn't connect to facebook.
But I am connected???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem here!!!
Aqui o mesmo problema sem solução à vista. Mandei email para resolver o problema . Estou à espera da resposta.
Here i have the same problem whithout any soluccion. I've already send a mail to solve t he problem. I'm waiting for an answer.
J'ai le même problème et malgré 2 courriels envoyés au service à la clientèle je n'ai reçu aucune réponse. Est-ce quelqu'un a trouvé la solution ?
merci
I have The same problem, i'm playing from iPhone 6 and iPad 3 but noting i can't concet to go head in the game
I have the same problem
I have The Same Problem -.-
I have the same problem in My iPhone 6S. Have restart and connect/disconnect. But I have NOT reinstalled Saga because I won't loose my boosters again...
Tenho o msm problema é nenhuma solução. .. para que existe o suporte então? ??
I have the same problem on my android 5.1.1 smartphone. No trace of lives or tickets sent by friends. I also can't play treasure hunt on my phone, while it works on my computer. Cake climb works on my phone.
Thats not funny, when comes an update now?:-(
Have the same problem lost all my Busters and bonuses and still no answer
After one week still no solutions or answer......
At least they could give us some information about the problem that's called "Customer Service"
I have the same Problem, and my Busters and Bonus away.
Hi I have the same problem, I just told them... Waiting for an answer
I have the freakin same problem..... I'm connected, but says "failed, not connected to facebook"... I've disconnected & reconnected to FB numerous times...still nothing. Have rebooted my Ipad Air also, still diddely squat... Please fix...
Same here and still no answer from support. This is since the update from 13th june. If you break it you fix it en don'r wait so long! Come on support DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!
Warum antwortet der Support nicht?? Sehr unprofessionell!!
I have the same Problem
I have same problem to...
Same here. What's wrong?