Please help me !

Stella-4
Stella-4 Posts: 5 Level 2

I am writing you for the 4th time in one week and no one is answering. This is really not profesional of you and not kind to me as your user. I am disappointed that no one can solve my problem. 1.am receving lifes from my friends and as soon as i log out of the game thay are all deleted. 2.My grandma is sudenly got from level 1242 to my level and she also cant conect to her mailbox and cant play. I am kindly asking you one more time to help me.

Stella

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Stella- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing some problems with your game. :-( 

I have sent your a private message so that we can check some things. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. 

Have a sweet weekend! 

• Andrew_Ross
    Andrew_Ross Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi - I have had the same issue and managed to sort it today.

App: Candy Crush log out of Facebook using the cog.

close down the Facebook app.

in safari or web browser go to the Facebook web page (not the phones Facebook app) log in to the account you wish to associate with candy crush (it may automatically log into the wrong account, if this happens log out and log in with correct details)

was logged into Facebook on the web browser on your phone, open Candy Crush and log in the usual was and it should then pick up the right Facebook profile.

Hope this helps!

• Stella-4

Hi Stella- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing some problems with your game. :-( 

I have sent your a private message so that we can check some things. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. 

Have a sweet weekend! 

I didnt get any private message .
  • Stella-4

Hi - I have had the same issue and managed to sort it today.

App: Candy Crush log out of Facebook using the cog.

close down the Facebook app.

in safari or web browser go to the Facebook web page (not the phones Facebook app) log in to the account you wish to associate with candy crush (it may automatically log into the wrong account, if this happens log out and log in with correct details)

was logged into Facebook on the web browser on your phone, open Candy Crush and log in the usual was and it should then pick up the right Facebook profile.

Hope this helps!

Hey,thanks for the advice. But that is not the problem. The game is picking up the right profile (i see the profile picture in the game) but it sudenly went to the level of the other profile.And the mailboxes got mixed up too and every time i close the game i lose all the boosters and lifes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?