Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have found a small bug in the game. Where do i post its details? i have already sent an email.. but dint get much of a response
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, @ani1991! You might want to open a new thread in the problem section because this is an old thread and not many people check it.
Hello,
I wanted to report a problem I am having while playing and this seems to be a right platform.
So, there are some levels on which I buy boosters at the last point when I know I won’t be able to pass the level myself and only few or just one move is left.
I purchase the booster and a bag pops up saying I successfully bought it and how many gold I have, and it freezes there. It never goes back to the game where I can use the booster and pass the level. It freezes until I reopen the app. As a result, I loose a game which I would have won had I used the purchased booster. And I loose money as well because I was not able to use the booster for the reason I bought it.
Today is the 4th time it happened to me in the last 2 weeks or so.
The team has to work on this because it is not fair to make me spend money on boosters and don’t let me use them.
Hi @hockeypro, thanks for posting here in the community but you might get a quicker response if you start your own message in the Candy Crush Soda Saga community: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/categories/support-ccss
Hello, candy crush soda freezes at the map screen on level 1568 ever since I upgraded my Samsung s8 to android 9. Please help.
zannite said: Srini_Vasan said: I have found a small bug in the game. Where do i post its details? i have already sent an email.. but dint get much of a response Labdien, Neveras vaļā spēle. Kāds tam iemesls ?
Srini_Vasan said: I have found a small bug in the game. Where do i post its details? i have already sent an email.. but dint get much of a response