Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Just purchased bars to continue candy crush. took my bars then froze this is not the first time it has happened. I want to be credited what a rip off.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carrie- Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that you experienced this problem with your Gold Bars :-( I would like to check your account. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Have a sweet day!