Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my candy crush keeps crashing mid purchase for extra moves when I've nearly finished a level. Takes my money but won't let me carry on!! Starting to feel like I don't want to play this game as 2 emails to customer help ignored!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had an email from King. This will be fixed soon. They said they know about it and to wait for the next update before buying extra moves again, just so you know