Could my friend be cheating?

Maria_Kampouraki
Maria_Kampouraki Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello, I don't care about my personal score in the game, I have more than 2.500 friends, so I've stopped competing a long time ago, it's pointless. But..one of my friends has impossible scores. When the second ranked player at level 281 has 6 million points, she has 78 million points! Between  2.500 friends, 6 million is already too high. All of her numbers are always so crazy it seems impossible. Could she be cheating? I am currently at level 1580, I just pass the levels and never ever try again for a better score, just to make it clear that I'm not competing against her. But if she is cheating I wouldn't like to keep her as a friend and send her extra lives etc.

What do you say?

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?