Delete my Candy Crush mobile app access.

Richard_Ward
Richard_Ward Posts: 3 Newbie

I play Candy Crush thru Facebook, normally at home on my standalone computer.  I recently logged into a friend's Ipad to show them my progress and play the game.  The mobile app version of CC was installed.  I logged out of FB several times but now my game only shows on their Ipad.  I am at Level 1780.  They play CC with an Apple App Store version only. They do not have or want a FB account.  They are over Level 590. Please delete my mobile app access so that their Ipad will work. Thanks.

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    edited June 2016 Answer ✓

Hi Richard- Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that both you and your friend are experiencing a problem with your progress. It sounds like your game level may be stuck in the memory of the iPad. Let's try to find a solution.

Please could you follow these steps on the iPad:

-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again

-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)

-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser -

-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Let me know how you get on :-) 

Have a sweet week! 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    edited June 2016 Answer ✓

Hi Richard- Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that both you and your friend are experiencing a problem with your progress. It sounds like your game level may be stuck in the memory of the iPad. Let's try to find a solution.

Please could you follow these steps on the iPad:

-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again

-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)

-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser -

-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Let me know how you get on :-) 

Have a sweet week! 

• Richard_Ward
    Richard_Ward Posts: 3 Newbie

Thanks for getting my game off my friend's iPad.  However, my friend now has lost her progress to Level 590.  Can you restore this for her?  Again, they don't have or want a FB account and only play CC with their iPad using the App Store app. Thanks.

• Cezdiamond

Thanks for getting my game off my friend's iPad.  However, my friend now has lost her progress to Level 590.  Can you restore this for her?  Again, they don't have or want a FB account and only play CC with their iPad using the App Store app. Thanks.

Hi Richard, I am glad these steps helped. In order to help your friend I will need her to contact us either. She can comment on this thread if she wishes, or contact us through in game support. Thanks a lot! :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?