Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play CC and CCJelly through Facebook and get all the latest releases. When I play on my ipad mini, both games are one release behind. I want to know why they are not in sync??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Candy Crush and most of the other King games always run behind on mobile. This is normal. The levels come out first on Facebook then a few weeks later on mobile