Where is the the game today?

MaryLola_Payne
MaryLola_Payne Posts: 2 Newbie

An error occurred, please try to re-login to facebook and try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Answer

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi MaryLola!

If you need to login to Facebook again could indicate an issue where the Internet connection resets.

I suggest you try from another Internet connection - for instance logging into Facebook from a friend/family/co-workers location. If the game works OK then you'll need to look into your Internet setup - router, WiFi settings and firewall setup.

Cheers :-)

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi MaryLola!

If you need to login to Facebook again could indicate an issue where the Internet connection resets.

I suggest you try from another Internet connection - for instance logging into Facebook from a friend/family/co-workers location. If the game works OK then you'll need to look into your Internet setup - router, WiFi settings and firewall setup.

• MaryLola_Payne
    MaryLola_Payne Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi MaryLola!

Thank you for your help. I rebooted, cleared my cache, updated Chrome ( this is the one that worked I think), logged onto facebook and presto... there was my favorite game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?