My progess and my Mothers progress are updating althought we have two different accounts

Aime_Sarah
Aime_Sarah Posts: 1 Newbie

Hey Guys,

yesterday I logged in with my mothers account on my mobile. before I logged me out with my facebook account. i forgot to set back my level process and it updated my mothers level process with mine. than i logged me out with my mothers email adress account and logged in with my facebook account. since then when i finish a level or my mother it update our level process althought we have to different accounts. when she make the daily spin i cant do it because she does it. when she finish level 270 at her tablet than it updated on my mobile/account level 270 too althought i dont play it.

i'm not logged in with my account at my mothers tablet. Have anybody a answer what we can do?

Thank you

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Aime-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey with your own account! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.  

Have a lovely day  :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?