OK, what's with all the timed levels? 1825

Options
tinzac
tinzac Posts: 32 Level 2

OK, after finally passing 1810 and going to the next board, we find there are 4 timed levels on this one?  haven't we learned that a LOT of players hate these levels?  If you are going to have these levels, at least DO something with the lag time between moves.  It's excruciating to have to wait till the board lets you make another move and all the while the timer is ticking down.  TIMED GAMES ARE FRUSTRATING.  Have less not more, and more skilled games, not just luck

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Where does this delusion that any of the levels in Candy Crush are more skilful than others come from. I really don't understand it. Every level depends on luck, many to a much greater extent than any timed level. Just because you get longer to choose which move to make (if indeed there is a choice!) doesn't mean that it involves more skill and less luck. The preponderance of luck is in the very DNA of games that have a random distribution of playing pieces. It cannot be avoided.

Timed levels are an integral part of Candy Crush and always have been, the first being Level 20. That's not going to change. If you don't like timed levels then play a different King game or no King games at all. What do you imagine gives you the right to demand a change of policy in a long established game for which you pay nothing just because it doesn't suit you? The tail doesn't get to wag the dog here. If you like the game play it. If you don't, don't.

I presume that if you don't like a brand of baked beans, for example, that you simply change to another brand. You don't carry on eating your way through them whilst writing snotty memos to the manufacturer about how they must change the recipe to suit you? So what's different about this game?

• Kate_Davies
    Kate_Davies Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Where does this delusion that any of the levels in Candy Crush are more skilful than others come from. I really don't understand it. Every level depends on luck, many to a much greater extent than any timed level. Just because you get longer to choose which move to make (if indeed there is a choice!) doesn't mean that it involves more skill and less luck. The preponderance of luck is in the very DNA of games that have a random distribution of playing pieces. It cannot be avoided.

Timed levels are an integral part of Candy Crush and always have been, the first being Level 20. That's not going to change. If you don't like timed levels then play a different King game or no King games at all. What do you imagine gives you the right to demand a change of policy in a long established game for which you pay nothing just because it doesn't suit you? The tail doesn't get to wag the dog here. If you like the game play it. If you don't, don't.

I presume that if you don't like a brand of baked beans, for example, that you simply change to another brand. You don't carry on eating your way through them whilst writing snotty memos to the manufacturer about how they must change the recipe to suit you? So what's different about this game?

Baz- you are really a jerk. Are your responses ever reviewed by a supervisor? Someday you may be elderly and have vision issues and be slow. I hope you are treated with more compassion than you are currently showing to others. And this game may be "free" but many have paid to get out of a difficult level. If the game were truly free, I don't think King could pay you to write such helpful responses to dissatisfied customers.
  • Eliane_Baquet
    Eliane_Baquet Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

level 1825 6 le jeu annonce 60 secondes mais dans les sites de solution, le temp est de 1 m 30 ? pourquoi. je n'arrive pas à le passer !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?