Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I already play Candy Crush, but I would like to play the game on King.com, do I need to start again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Adha- Welcome to King Care! I have checked your account and I can see that your email is both Facebook and Kingdom connected. So simply go to King.com and log in with your current credentials and you should find that you can continue on your journey from where you left off :-)
Let me know how you get on, have a sweet week!