Why is it everytime there is an update

Deb_R
Deb_R Posts: 15 Level 2

....candy crush wont load, im sick and tired of deleting reinstalling and losing everything only to find the game still wont load, and then theres a new update and the crap all over again. Why dont you do some bug squashing and fixing this game as well as adding new levels for a change????  Theres a radical idea.....but no you dont seem to give a crap about us little people that probably pay your wages and stuff, this game used to be fun but now its not and yes im being very polite about it.....fix the bugs!!!!! Over it!!!!!

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

I'm afraid a very large part of the problem lies with your choice of (frankly inferior) OS. A number of app creators have found Apple's constant fiddling with it to be a major problem, so much so in King's case that they are rumoured to be considering suspending, possibly permanently, the release of new episodes on this platform. I'm not saying that King is totally blameless but as they are being constantly challenged to a race that they have no wish to be part of I think they should be given a little slack and at least some of your anger redirected to its proper cause.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?