Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just paid 10 euros for the summer packet & also 20 euros on 17june....and i ve got nothing..and now?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kyros- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you have had this unpleasant experience when making a purchase. I would like to check the transaction details for you. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet Sunday! :-)