Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have no chocolate on the board to clear yet the counter showed there are 3 remaining so I failed the level ???? I have a screenshot.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The level starts with 10 fewer pieces of chocolate than required. The remainder must be generated by the chocolate dispenser as the level progresses. If you are unable to free the dispenser in time then it will not generate sufficient chocolate. Also remember that no chocolate is generated on the trun after you have destroyed some chocolate so you may need to deliberately avoid damaging the chocolate on some turns to ensure that enough is generated to be able to meet the target.