Dear King, why are you annoying me with all these unwanted notifications?

Options
MalloryKnox
MalloryKnox Posts: 5 Level 2

I am really not happy with getting bombarded with email notifications all the live long day. If I answer a question sure, let me know about updates on THAT SPECIFIC QUESTION ONLY. However King thinks they should mark a question as duplicate and then pound my email every time someone answers the question I did not even answer that is Supposedly a duplicate of the question I actually answered. Often King incorrectly marks questions as duplicates. If King does not want us to post questions then why have the site open in the first place? SMH.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi MalloryKnox- Thanks for providing us with this feedback. I am very sorry that you have been receiving lots of notifications. When many players experience the same problems, these threads are merged together so that we can give an update to every player who is facing the issue. I have passed on your comments regarding the notification functionality. 

In the meantime if you wish to disable future notifications please follow these steps:

- Click on your profile picture in the top left hand corner of the screen

- Select "my settings" 

- Scroll down to "Email notifications" and select "No, do not send email notifications" 

Thanks a lot for your understanding, have a sweet week! 

• MalloryKnox
    MalloryKnox Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Stupid answer. I want notifications for QUESTIONS I ANSWER.  The correct answer would be for King to stop shoving supposedly duplicate questions down my throat! Have a sweet day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?