Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
OMG, got my creditcard statement. Many more txns than I remember authorizing. Difficult to know which game, but they appear as Microsoft *Store. Can I get a report of the purchases since mid-May 2016 to confirm?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi BurlGirl60- Welcome to King Care. I would be more than happy to help you out, as I will need access to your personal account I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right corner of the screen.
Have a lovely day!