Internal Service Faillure with Candy Cursh Soda and Saga, and myVegas

Rhonda_N
Rhonda_N Posts: 2 Newbie

With Candy Crush Saga, Candy crush Soda and myVegas - every time I try to open one of the apps the following message displays: "Internal Service Failure. An internal error occurred. This can be caused by lack of network connectivity. Please make sure you have a good network connection." Then, after I click OK, another box briefly displays but quickly disappears before I can really read it. Then I am back at my phone home page. These apps did not all stop at the same time. They stopped working a few days apart.

I play on my phone (Galaxy S5). I'm at home so have a strong wi-fi connection in addition to full 4G bars. I've tried restarting phone, moving the data from SD card to internal storage, checked for updates.  Nothing has helped.

Answers

• Rhonda_N
    Rhonda_N Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you Eracet at Android Central:  I followed the advice in this post and it worked. 

"This is an issue solution that I had a few days ago and finally figured out a solution. So this is a thread for those that may encounter the same issue.

When running applications such as tapatalk phone would start the application and a few seconds after using it would come up with error screen Internal Service Failure.

This was only noticed on applications that use the amazon appstore.

So after some nandroid restoring, data wiping and many other troubleshooting things it was still giving the error.

Here was the Final Solution: Uninstall Amazon Appstore. Logon to Amazon and remove the registered device (your device). Follow instructions on adding a new device on website (same page as device listings). Once you re-install the amazon application you will have to verify with user/pass. You will have a listing as your phone on the device listings on Amazon website.

That is all you should need and anything that was downloaded from Appstore should work fine with no crashing or pop ups.

One thing I did is removed all my devices from the device page just to make sure I clean up any duplicates."

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?