Candy Crush Saga Icing Islands - last episode

Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,114 Level 5

I enjoyed the last game levels (1821 to 1835), except for the timed levels. 4 in one episode is ridiculous. They are boring and require no skill. I can put up with glitches and the occasional poorly designed level, but timed levels, please dispense with them !!!

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

How are you not getting the message? Every new episode for months now has seen a flood of complaints about timed levels and yet every new episode contains more timed levels. Apart from painting it in six foot high letters on your wall King could not have made it clearer than they consider timed levels to be an integral part of the game and they are not going to change their opinion. If you want games without timed levels, King already do a whole lot of them. Candy Crush isn't and isn't going to be one of them, no matter how much of your and their time you waste complaining about it 1800 levels too late (the first timed level is Level 20!)

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,114 Level 5

Baz you annoy me, get a life. Just because you are an absolute genius, doesn't mean the rest of us poor souls can't express our opinion !!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?