I am blocked in the level 500 in the app on my iPhone

Lesdy_Villar
Lesdy_Villar Posts: 2 Newbie

On my fb I am already in the leve 915 but in the app levels from 500 to 515 are block after that I can play but my progress will not be save only in fb. I already erase the App and downloaded again and no change 

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Lesdy,

Check for updates for your Candy Crush Saga app, your Facebook app and your iPhone in general. 

Open Candy Crush Saga and make sure you disconnect from your Facebook from within the game.

Log out from Facebook from within the Facebook app. Open Safari, make sure you log out of your Facebook there too and clear cache.

Then restart your iPhone.

Now open Candy Crush Saga and connect to your Facebook. It should then bring you to the level you're on on your Facebook. 

• Lesdy_Villar
    Lesdy_Villar Posts: 2 Newbie

Hey Lesdy,

Check for updates for your Candy Crush Saga app, your Facebook app and your iPhone in general. 

Open Candy Crush Saga and make sure you disconnect from your Facebook from within the game.

Log out from Facebook from within the Facebook app. Open Safari, make sure you log out of your Facebook there too and clear cache.

Then restart your iPhone.

Now open Candy Crush Saga and connect to your Facebook. It should then bring you to the level you're on on your Facebook. 

Thank you very much I tried all that you advise and when I open is still in 500 level. If i pass a level in the app does not update in FB. I want to cry!!! :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?