Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please fix this issue!!!! I'm desperate to get three stars in every single level, but for now it's impossible. I have solved level 192 in two moves, and yet I haven't achieved 3 stars...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm sure King have bigger fish to fry than looking into this. It's probably possible but it's 3 stars, it's not gonna be easy.
If you have passed the level then just carry on and enjoy the game