We cannot toggle between candy crush accounts on ipad. Its stuck on one profile.

Bruce_Senesac
Bruce_Senesac Posts: 3 Newbie

We have one ipad, two separate facebook accounts and we both play candy crush saga and candy crush soda.  We used to be able to just change the facebook profile we were logged into and then play whatever game we wanted to in our own account.  Now it is stuck on one profile for both games regardless of which facebook account we are logged into. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

It's because the app is designed to save the highest level, so if you log in with an account with a lower level, it will automatically overwrite the existing game. 

You can get around it of course but you're gonna have to do this each time you swap accounts. I saw these steps in another thread: 

-log out of Facebook in the Candy Crush app

-log out of the Facebook app

-Turn off your device for 10 minutes to clear the cache memory. 

-Turn it on and Log into Facebook under the required account

-Open Candy Crush and connect to Facebook. 

• Bruce_Senesac
    Bruce_Senesac Posts: 3 Newbie

It's because the app is designed to save the highest level, so if you log in with an account with a lower level, it will automatically overwrite the existing game. 

You can get around it of course but you're gonna have to do this each time you swap accounts. I saw these steps in another thread: 

-log out of Facebook in the Candy Crush app

-log out of the Facebook app

-Turn off your device for 10 minutes to clear the cache memory. 

-Turn it on and Log into Facebook under the required account

-Open Candy Crush and connect to Facebook. 

I'm going to try what you suggest. However, my games (the ones that I can't get into right now) are both at a higher level than the ones that can currently be played. I also noticed today that when I tried to connect to King Care on the ipad, even though I was logged into Facebook in my name, the link to King Care asked if I wanted to continue to log in through Facebook as the other person. There is no way to change the profile at that point. So it seems that this is an issue with facebook staying logged into one account even though I can pull up my account and see it, its not the one that the ipad is recognizing in the background.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?