⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Does anyone have an issue with the music stopping on candy crush?

Options
JillyJill
JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑

I play on a Galaxy Tab 4 and if I have pet rescue or soda saga etc., open in another window(?) and I'm playing Candy Crush, the music will stop playing unless I take out the other game that's open. The same issue happens on Pet Rescue although not on Candy Crush Soda, never any issues with that one. I know this might be a mundane issue to some with all the new update issues going on, but since I play with my earplugs in I'm trying to shut out the noises around me obviously ;-) and I like the music, it lets me concentrate actually hahahaha thanks for any help I appreciate it!! Also with Candy Crush, if I don't have any other games open the music will sometimes stop I'm not sure if that has been fixed but that was happening a lot about a month ago. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

It could be a memory issue. The more games/apps you have open the more the memory is being taken up. I've never had or heard of this issue so I don't think it's the games. 

Check your phone memory, free up some RAM, close some apps etc :) 

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

It could be a memory issue. The more games/apps you have open the more the memory is being taken up. I've never had or heard of this issue so I don't think it's the games. 

Check your phone memory, free up some RAM, close some apps etc :) 

Thanks for helping KingsPinn, it's on the tablet. I'm technically challenged so do you think I can move it to my card or move other things to my card I have no idea how to clear the RAM and all that technical jargon. ; -)~

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?